There are various types of cookies, with different characteristics and functions: they can remain on the user’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device until a pre-determined expiry date.
The cookies are used to facilitate navigation within the site and its correct use, as well as for statistical purposes, to know which areas of the site have been visited and to make improvements and updates based on the mode of use. The cookies used on this site do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying users/visitors. The user can therefore browse the site without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
Type of cookies
Session cookie – resides in the memory of the user’s computer and is deleted when the browser is closed. Its use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, consisting of random numbers generated by the server, which are necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Google AdWords, for advertising activities;
- Google Analytics, for tracking, web statistics and advertising.
These set cookies to enable us to collect anonymous information about the pages you visit and the way you use our site, so that we can improve navigation in the future and determine the reason for possible error messages. For example, we collect information about the pages you visit, the number of visits, the browser you use. They do not collect information that can identify you personally.
Third-party cookies – while visiting our Portal, you may notice third-party content, such as a map showing where our location is provided by Google Maps. You can share the information via social networks such as Facebook and Google Plus. By adding content we keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, but this may result in third party providers storing additional cookies on your device.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to such third party sites, please consult their privacy and cookie policies and how they are managed as they are not controlled by Gialdi Vini SA.
For the cookies used by Facebook see the management policies at the link
For the cookies used by You Tube see the management policies at the link
For the cookies used by Google, see the management policy at the following link
Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to collect information about the way you use our site so that we can improve your experience in the future.
For the cookies used by Google analytics, see their policies at
How do I manage my cookie settings?
To ensure that you can make the best use of our website, we recommend that you accept cookies. In particular:
- session technical cookies: these are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to enable you to benefit from the content and services you have requested./li>
- analytics cookies: these allow the operator of the Site to understand how the Site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information on the identity of the user or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Third-party cookies: since these types of cookies are sent exclusively by third parties and since the Site manager cannot control the sending of these cookies to the user’s terminal, the relative objection can only be exercised by accessing the consent forms provided by the aforementioned third parties, if any, or through the settings of the user’s browser.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be modified over time as a result of new legislation coming into force, updates or the provision of new services. For this reason, the user/visitor is invited to periodically consult this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.